Terms and Conditions
We are always in need of clean, gently used furniture and electronic items–the kinds of basic items typically used daily or frequently.
|Items we needed||Items we CANNOT take:|
We love to collect every item you donate. Sadly, Chu Kong Plan is a non –governmental organization, there is insufficient manpower and resource for us to handle every donation, and we may refuse donation according to the demand of need, storage space and manpower arrangement.
請將以上資料 Whatsapp到回收部 6577 0988。
曙光搬屋、存倉及清場查詢: 6716 3121。
For those who have not been able to recover, the relocation can be quoted and cleared.
How to donate?
1.Send us image of donated items
2.State the dimension of donated items
4.Preferred date for collection
Please WhatsApp the above information to 9521 1192. Volunteer team will do our best to reply you shortly
If the item can be reused and recycled, we will offer free collection service. For unsuitable items, you may organize a collection service through our organization at your own cost. Chu Kong Removal : 6716 3121.
To Drop-off Furniture Donations
You are welcome to drop off your donation directly at our center during regular business hours.Please call ahead and let us know you are coming.
Address: UNIT C-9 ,ON 10/F, YOUNG YA INDUSTRIAL BUILDING , NO.381-389,
SHA TSUI ROAD ,TSUEN WAN ,NEW TERRITORIES
Opening Hour: Monday-Sunday 9:30 am to 6:30pm
To Arrange a Furniture Donation Pick-up
If you cannot drop off your donation, you can arrange for us to pick it up.The pick-up service only available for bulky items.Please let us know as early as possible to allow our logistics arrangement.
- If you are utilizing our free collection service, items to be collected that are not on the ground floor must have access to an operating elevator without accessing any stairs. Suitable parking area for the collection truck is also a requirement.
- Free collection service does not include any parking fees. All costs uncured will be on-charged.
- We reserve the right to cancel the collection service if the items is not as described and the items cannot be reused on a reasonable basis.
- We may not collect other items which are not pre-registered.
- If you wish to cancel the collection service, you will need to notify us at least 2 working days prior to the day of collection.
- We reserve the right on how to handle the collected furniture and electronic items.Please visit our website for more information.
- In case of any dispute, Chu Kong Plan reserve the right for final decision.